Sunday, February 26, 2012

Car Daze

These days are we're all in a Cars Daze! 

Yes, Carebear has discovered Disney's Cars and now we are watching it over and over and over and over. And although I'm no strangers to watching Disney movies repetitively (thanks to my nieces and nephews) this is a whole new thing for me since it's my kids! LOL


Carebear has always loved things with wheels, be it cars, airplanes, trains or bikes! She's never been into dolls, Princesses or girly things, she loves to build, create and destroy!
So it just seems fitting that she'd love the movie Cars!
Buddy seems to like whatever Carebear likes these days since he has a fascination with her!
I'm not sure how long it will last but these days sure are Cars daze :)
Buddy in his sporty new car at his Grandma and Grandpa's!





2 comments:

cdnkaro said...

We had the same exersaucer! Cool:) HAve you seen the 2nd 'Cars' movie? While I am totally ok with the first, I find the 2nd one pushes the limits of what I find appropriate. So disappointing:(

Mother Hen said...

I've seen parts of the second movie, LOL but she doesn't like it so she watches the first instead!