Friday, March 2, 2012

Up, up and away!!!

Today Carebear ate Cheerios with milk for the fist time. I'm not sure why I haven't given this to her before, maybe in my mind she seemed a bit too young or wouldn't know how to eat a liquid off a spoon. Strange I know, but I just never gave it much thought. Recently breakfast time has gotten a bit boring around here and today to spice things up I thought I would give cereal with milk a try.
Well she loved it! She thought it was neat and gobbled it up :) so I guess I can now try other liquids on a spoon like soup!
She has grown up so much in the past little while (I know, kids have a tendency to do that LOL) but it just seems like it's leaps and bounds and not the smaller progressions like I'm used to.
She's speaking so much more now, and using harder, complex words and speaks Spanish more and more (she already knows more than I do LOL).
Buddy is getting around a lot these days and loves to talk up a storm! Lovely "Da, da, da's", "Ma, ma, ma's" and the ever so famous, "Blah, blah, blah!" I love it!
They just keep growing up faster than I'm ready for most days and all I hear is that it's just going to get faster and faster the older they get!
I'm holding on to every memory I can and savouring every minute we have together!
Mr. Rooster is the best Daddy in the world and will do anything to humour his little princess!

1 comment:

cdnkaro said...

Adorable picture:) I let mine eat liquids with spoon much earlier,but in retrospect maybe it would be wiser to wait- so much less mess!